Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A reason to be


Wow !
Been wondering about these blogs for awhile now but haven't really looked into how to start one. It's
to easy.

Why a blog?
Not to set the world on fire for all but to talk to those I reach with my word, written or spoken. To tell those who will read and listen.... about flight and flying.

Why 2?
My belief.... We come into this life for a purpose. To set our mark on the world. If you're like me, it needs to be a lasting thought, deed or belief for others to take with them to use to help them see what life to them is all about. Its all about levels of learning/life.

As Richard Bach wrote: You teach best what you most need to learn.


What?
The world through the eyes of a pilot. My words/thoughts... experience flying, my never-ending hours of building a hell-bent for acro Skybolt biplane, the rebirth of a Classic 1946 Taylorcraft, the uneducated decision of government and the plight of general aviation, and watching me rediscovering over and over again this love I have with flight.

And so it is written.... a reason to be a blog.

8/8/06

No comments: